If you’ve ever felt…
- overwhelmed or confused about how to lose fat, get fit, and be healthy…
- stressed out about eating something “off plan” or missing a workout…
- defeated from trying one diet after another but nothing ever working for the long run…
- discouraged because everything about getting in shape is totally going to suck…
…you are at the right spot.
It happens time and time again. You realize that your old jeans don’t fit anymore, or a special occasion comes up and you find that your favorite outfit is way too tight to wear in public.
Or maybe you see an old picture of yourself, or you look in the mirror and you’re shocked at how much different you look.
So what do you do?
- You stop eating your favorite foods,
- You stop going out and enjoying yourself with your friends,
- You start making sure that you don’t eat more than the online calculator told you to.
Sure, you may see some progress on the scale – the number goes down – but you feel like crap. You’re hungry, tired, and your life is ruled by food and exercise.
Eventually, you end up with one or more of the following outcomes:
- You fall into a cycle of deprivation and uncontrollable eating.
- Your progress stalls no matter how much you exercise and how little you eat.
- You quit trying all together because chasing the number on the scale just isn’t worth the sacrifices you’ve been making to see it move.
The truth is:
- You don’t need to eat less,
- You don’t need to exercise more, and
- You don’t need some expensive shake, meal, or pill.
You need a proven long-term strategy to get and maintain the lean, fit body you’ve always wanted.
You need an experienced coach who knows how to work with you to get you from where you are right now to the body and life of your dreams.
This is where I come in.
Rather than arbitrarily eating less, we’ll focus on developing sustainable healthy eating habits, while still enjoying the foods that you love.
Rather than chasing calories on the treadmill or elliptical, we’ll train to develop a lean, strong body to show off after the excess fat has melted away.
Rather than try to change everything at once, which you’ve probably already learned doesn’t work in the long run, we’ll address your most limiting factors, so that you see a steady, consistent transformation.
With this strategy, you’ll finally say goodbye to the deprivation, overwhelm, frustration, and defeat that comes after another attempted diet.
I’ll be coaching you through a curriculum developed by Precision Nutrition designed to develop sustainable habits you’ll be fully capable of maintaining long after we’re finished.
This step-by-step habits-based approach is proven method for attaining:
- Clarity as to what you need to do to achieve your fat loss, fitness, and health goals.
- Peace of mind in that you’ll no longer stress about food or exercise
- Confidence in your ability to continue to live a lean, fit, and healthy life.
Since you’ll be working with a Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified Coach (yours truly), you’ll also have full access to Precision Nutrition’s ProCoach system:
Here are the nuts and bolts of how we’ll work together:
- We’ll start with an initial one-on-one strategy session to discuss your current situation and determine exactly how to get you to your goals.
- You’ll receive daily habits, lessons, and assignments covering nutrition, sleep, stress management, and mindset, designed specifically for long-term fat loss, fitness, and general health.
- Every two weeks we’ll record your body weight and measurements to quantify your progress.
- Every four weeks we’ll take progress pictures so that you can see your transformation first hand.
- I’ll be in your corner the entire time to answer your questions, address your concerns, and provide the support, motivation, and accountability you’ll need to ensure your success.
So what are you waiting for?
There is no better time than now to take control of your health and to start living your life to the fullest.
Email me to schedule a free 30-minute strategy session to discuss your situation and identify what steps we’ll take for you to finally achieve your specific fat loss, fitness, and health goals.